Code of Ethics
Our promise to you is that any member of Mountain View Business Group or any sub-contractor introduced to you by Mountain View Business Group shall:
- Carry out their professional duties responsibly and with integrity.
- Collect and present facts without bias, and not allow personal views influence judgement, interpretation, analysis and presentation.
- Not discuss with or disclose to any person not authorized by the client any information, data, result, report or proposal arising from any assignment, nor allow confidential information to be misused or published in any way without permission of the client.
- Not use information acquired during previous assignments which in any way could be detrimental to their former clients.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is uses and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect themisuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent information to anyone.